IPI Research and Scholarship
Innovation Practice Institute White Paper Series
Pitt Law Professor and IPI Faculty Director Michael Madison and IPI Executive Director Stephanie Dangel produce papers about innovation, the legal profession, and legal education, including:
- Michael J. Madison, Visions of the Future of (Legal) Education, U. of Pittsburgh Legal Studies Research Paper No. 2014-13 (2014) [Download via SSRN]
- Michael J. Madison, Leading New Lawyers: Leadership and Legal Education, 83 Tenn. L. Rev. 751 (2016) [Download via SSRN].
- Stephanie Dangel & Michael J. Madison, Stephanie A. Dangel & Michael J. Madison, Innovators, Esq.: Training the Next Generation of Lawyer Social Entrepreneurs, 83 UMKC L. Rev. 967 (2015) [Download via SSRN]
Papers in the IPI White Paper series can be downloaded via the University of Pittsburgh D-Scholarship Digital Repository as well as via the SSRN links provided above.
IPI-affiliated faculty research on innovation and information law and policy
- Michael J. Madison (knowledge and information commons; copyright law and other intellectual property law; internet and cyberspace law)
- Kevin Ashley (expert systems; artificial intelligence and legal analytics)
- David Thaw (cybersecurity)